Funding Application Announcement：Ministry of Education (MOE) Subsidies for International Academic and Educational Exchange Activities (2022 first time)(Deadline: 5:00 PM, April 22, 2022)
Funding Application Announcement：
Ministry of Education (MOE) Subsidies for International Academic and Educational Exchange Activities (2022 first time)
Office of R&D, NTHU
March 7, 2022
Contact window：Ms. Ming-Si Tsai
Tel：03-5715131, extension number 35124
1. Deadline for application：5:00 PM, April 22, 2022
2. Period of Exchange Activities：July 1 to December 31, 2022
3. Subsidy items：
Remarks：Activities belonging to arts, music performances, international festivals and international skills competition activities are excluded.
(1) International academic conferences, seminars or academic lectures held in Taiwan, R.O.C.
Remarks：The number of countries participating in shall be at least 3 countries including Taiwan, R.O.C., and exclude China, Hong Kong and Macao. The number of foreign speakers shall be more than a quarter of the total number of speakers invited in the conference.
(2) Education exhibitions, students recruiting activities or cross-university international academic conferences held in foreign countries
(3) Other international academic and educational exchange activities approved by policies of MOE
4. Application procedures：
Applicants please prepare the following documents in triplicate, affix seals on the documents, and then submit to Ms. Ming-Si Tsai at Office of R&D, NTHU. Office of R&D will submit all application documents to MOE for review.
(1) Activity Proposal（attachment 1）
(2) Budget Application Form（attachment 2）
(3) Activity Self-Review Form（attachment 3）
(4) Invitation Letter（probably requested in the cases of going abroad to attend activities）
5. MOE contact window：Mr. Du（Tel：02-7736-5641）
6. Implementation Directions Governing MOE Subsidies for International Academic and Educational Exchange Activities：please refer to the following website：