Funding Application Announcement：
2022 MOST-BBSRC Bilateral International Workshops
MOST：Ministry of Science and Technology
BBSRC：Biotechnology & Biological Sciences Research Council
1. Deadline of application：Please apply online by November 4, 2021 and send out a NTHU official letter to the Ministry of Science and Technology by November 11, 2021.
2. Period of execution of the plan：April 1, 2022 ~ March 31, 2023
3. Application procedures：
(1) Applications must be completed online using the ”Academic Research Service Portal” on the homepage of Ministry of Science and Technology. https://www.most.gov.tw/?l=en
(2) After submission, please inform Ms. Ming Si Tsai at Office of R&D, NTHU.
Tel：03-5715131, extension number 35124
(3) Please send out a NTHU official letter to the Ministry of Science and Technology.
4. Contact window for MOST：
(1) To avoid the situation of network congestion, please apply in your early convenience. If you need support of network operation, please contact system maintenance engineers.
(2) If you have any other questions about application, please contact Researcher Ching-Mei Tang.
5. Please refer to the following website：
Office of Research and Development
September 10, 2021